Parag Gupta Classes’ Self-Help & Support
Set-up (on Desktop/Laptop), install, class slides, lecture-wise details, etc.:
- Few centers erroneously are providing old software so you are compulsorily supposed to download updated software from Click Here
- Link to understand the procedure to play your classes, change your playback speed, etc.: Visit
- Few antivirus software might detect our software as false positive and erroneously show it as a virus so kindly add our software as an exception to your antivirus software. Kindly search on Google/YouTube “How to add a file to exception on XYZ antivirus” to understand better in this regards
- While installation if you see a message “Windows protected your PC”, click “More info” and then “Run Anyways”. Refer to this video: Visit
- In case any classes are not playing properly, download the class of the respective batch again from the respective below mentioned links and then play the class.
- Normal Batch for a new course (South India-English Batch): Click Here
- Normal Batch for a new course (2018-19): Click Here
- Normal Batch for a new course (2017): Click Here
- Normal Batch for an old course (2017): Click Here
- Revision Batch (2016): Click Here
Homework videos, Handwritten class slides, Lecture-wise details, soft copy of few chapters of books are available at following links:
Regular Batch: Old Course & New Course (2017 batch): Visit
Revision Batch: Visit
Regular Batch: New Course (2018 South Indian Students): Visit
Regular Batch: New Course (2018 SCM & PE): Visit
Common errors and self-solutions while installation:
1) Error: “There is No Row at position zero”
Ans: – Id / Password is either wrong or student is erroneously using spacebar in a username.
2) Loading Error or only loading is appearing but a video is not playing.
Ans: – Kindly wait for 2 minutes (my watch) as on certain occasions it takes time to play a video. Typically, this problem is because of internet issue-Kindly check your internet connection.
3) How to increase video playback speed?
Ans: Refer: Click Here
If your software doesn’t contain the above box to get the increase speed box then kindly download the updated software from Click Here
4) Error: “You have reached a maximum number of views”?
Ans: If you face this problem in Class 34 of New Course then refer https://youtu.be/s0uQ3QQ8gV4,For other classes kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email id, order details, and phone number.
5) A number of views are in -ve.
Ans: You must be an old student who was supposed to use the old “view based software” although you using latest software with “hour/minutes based software”. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your name, email id, order details, and phone number.
6) Error writing to file C:\Program Files (x86)… Verify that you have access to that directory.
Ans: Stop the antivirus, and reinstall the software and while installing kindly change the directory to D:\
7) Remaining views/minutes are not showing in the software.
Ans: Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email id, order details, and phone number.
8) Everything in pen drive is coming as a shortcut. E.g. https://smarttechnicalworld.com/remove-shortcut-virus-remover/
Ans.: Your computer is infected with a virus. Kindly refer: https://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Shortcut-Virus-on-Windows
9) Error: HRESULT 0xc8000222 Error .NET Framework 4.0 While Problem Installation
10) Error is “A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The Server was not found……..SQL Server)
Ans.: Kindly connect to internet till the time software opens and class starts playing.
11) Error is” The cabinet file _”166……………” required for installation is corrupt and can not be used. This could indicate network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package”
Ans.: Software installation file is not downloaded or copied properly. Download or copy it again and then try installation.
12) If login is successful but an error comes at the time of decryption.
Ans.: Go to C:\Program Files (x86). Right Click on the folder VTS and then go to Security. Choose a group or user name>Click edit>Allow Full Control. Do the same with all user groups.
13) After logout from the software, task manager and desktop icons are not visible.
Ans.: This problem usually occurs because of issue in Explorer file in Windows. Just press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC on keyboard. Now File>New Task (Run..). A tab will appear. Write Explorer.exe in that tab and it will bring back desktop icons
Preferable Screen Sharing Softwares:
Link to download: Visit
Link to download: Visit
Link to download: Visit
(Important Note: Kindly make sure to download Ammyy Admin through Internet Explorer only. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox don’t support Ammyy Admin. Few antivirus software might detect our software as false positive and erroneously show it as a virus so kindly add our software as an exception to your antivirus software. Kindly search on Google/YouTube “How to add a file to exception on XYZ antivirus” to understand better in this regards)