CA Classes in Moradabad
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Costing Old Course. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA coaching in Moradabad FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Moradabad? Address of our center in Moradabad is-
A. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 4, BEHIND MAHARAJA HOTEL, STATION ROAD, MORADABAD-244001(U.P)
Person Name- Mr. Abhinav Garg
Contact No- 9837622221
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Moradabad?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offers CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course coaching-
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final Costing (New Course and Old course).
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta Classes offers both Online as well as offline coaching to CA Final aspirants and one can choose any one of it according to their preference and requirements.
Moradabad is a city, commissionary, and a municipal corporation in Moradabad district of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1625A.D. by Rustam Khan and is named after prince Murad Baksh, the youngest son of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and Empress Mumtaz Mahal. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES