CA Classes in Nagpur
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Classes in Nagpur FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Nagpur? Address of our center in Nagpur is-
A. Gokulpeth to Plot No. 92, Near Pantaloom Mall, Nag Vidharbh Chambers of Commerce Lane Near Gupta Tower, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001
Person Name- Mr. Dilip Nagpure
Contact No- 8446556622
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Nagpur?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Nagpur is a large city in the central Indian state of Maharashtra. The 19th-century Nagpur Central Museum displays items found locally, including fossils, sarcophagi, and Mughal weaponry. The Raman Science Centre has hands-on exhibits and a planetarium. Sitabuldi Fort, in the Sitabuldi Hills, was the site of an 1817 battle. To the southwest, the immense, domed Deekshabhoomi is a Buddhist monument and pilgrimage site. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES