rankholders website slider (1)
CA Classes in Vadodara
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Classes in Vadodara FAQ
Q.Where is our CA centre located in Vadodara?Address of our centre in Vadodara is-
A. C-209, Sunrise Height, Beside South West Mall, Nr. Sun Pharma Research Centre , Sunpharma Road, Atladara Vadodara (Away 100 meter from ICAI Bhavan) pin 390012 Gujarat
Person Name- Mr. Tulsi Ram Kumawat
Contact No- 7359026953 / 8511896943
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA Final in Vadodara?
A.Here are few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in Finance industry.
- The financial expertise as well as the business knowledge of CA helps him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in depth experience as well as the rigorous training is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognised by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Vadodara, formerly called Baroda, is a city in Gujarat, a state in western India. Kirti Mandir is the mausoleum of the Gaekwad dynasty, which ruled until 1949. It has murals by Bengali artist Nandalal Bose. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES