CA Coaching Classes in Pune
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching Classes in Pune FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Pune? Address of our center in Pune is-
A. MargAcademyKumarPrestig-epoint,OfficeNo.91,4th,floor283,Shukraw-ar peth,opppositeChinchechi Talim,Bajirao Road,Pune-411002
Person Name- Mr. Rohan
Contact No- 9767185099
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Pune?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Pune is a sprawling city in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It was once the base of the Peshwas (prime ministers) of the Maratha Empire, which lasted from 1674 to 1818. It’s known for the grand Aga Khan Palace, built in 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, whose ashes are preserved in the garden. The 8th-century Pataleshwar Cave Temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES