rankholders website slider (1)
CA Coaching Classes in Thane
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching Classes in Thane FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Thane? Address of our center in Thane is-
A. SCHOLAR CLASSES, 201 3rd Floor Siddharth Tower, Opp. Tip-Top Sweets Nr. Thane Railway Station Thane (West) – 400 601
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Thane?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Thane is a city just outside Mumbai, in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. It’s known as the ‘City of Lakes’, and its more than 30 lakes include tree-lined Upvan Lake, a popular recreational spot. Beside Talao Pali Lake, Kopineshwar Mandir is an old, domed Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. To the west, leopards, monkeys, and parakeets inhabit the teak forest and bamboo groves of Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES