CA Coaching in delhi
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching in Delhi FAQ
Q.Where is our CA centre located in Delhi ?Address of our centre in Delhi is-
Dheyeya IAS, 1/53 Lalita Park (On lane going towards PWD office from Gurudwara at Metro Pillar No. 23), Laxmi Nagar, Delhi -110092
Person Name- Mr. S. K. Gupta
Contact No- 8860220374
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA Coaching in Delhi?
A.Here are few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in Finance industry.
- The financial expertise as well as the business knowledge of CA helps him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in depth experience as well as the rigorous training is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognised by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops, and spice stalls. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES