CA Coaching in Haryana
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching in Haryana FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Haryana? Address of our center in Haryana is-
A. SCF 7 VIKAS VIHAR, NEAR DOMINOS , AMBALA CITY PIN – 134003
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Haryana?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Haryana is a North Indian state surrounding New Delhi on 3 sides. The Yamuna River runs along its eastern border with Uttar Pradesh. Shared with Punjab, the state capital Chandigarh is known for its modernist buildings and gridlike street plan designed by Swiss architect, Le Corbusier. The Zakir Hussain Rose Garden features 1,600 species, while its Rock Garden showcases sculptures made with recycled materials. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES