CA Coaching Classes in Noida
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching Classes in Noida FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Noida? Address of our center in Noida is-
A. SCHOLAR CLASSES, 201 3rd Floor Siddharth Tower, Opp. Tip-Top Sweets Nr. Thane Railway Station Thane (West) – 400 601
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Noida ?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New Course- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses!slideshow_deploy!
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
Noida is a planned city in India’s northern state of Uttar Pradesh. The riverside Okhla Bird Sanctuary is home to migratory and native birds, plus jackals and butterflies. Plants at the Botanic Garden of Indian Republic include water lilies and cacti. The ISKCON Noida temple has a diorama depicting the life of Lord Krishna. Southwest of Noida, Surajkund lake is a 10th-century reservoir with the ruins of a sun temple. Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES