CA Foundation Registration
For the registration of CA Foundation Registration, you can apply online by visiting the official website of The Institute Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI). To know about CA Foundation Registration, we have explained everything in detail in this article. First of all, you have to register by visiting the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Apart from this, there are many questions in the mind of students who are registering for Charted Accountant such as what is CA Registration Fees, what is the ca foundation registration process, what documents will be required for CA Registration. Also what is ca foundation Registration ki registration fees? If you have similar questions in your mind, do not worry, today we will answer all these questions in this article.
Today, a large number of commerce students apply for CA’s entrance test every year to the CA Foundation for the coveted post of CA. It is a tough exam and to pass it, students have to prepare for the CA Foundation Syllabus in full capacity as well as qualification.
CA Foundation examination is an entrance exam for CA which has been replaced by ICAI instead of CPT. CA Foundation Examination is held every year in May and November, along with CA Intermediate and CA Final.
Last date for registration of CA Foundation last date
Last date for exam registration:
November 2019 30 June 2019
May 2020 31 December 2019
After registration, if you are not able to clear this CA exam, then there is no need to register to take the CA Foundation exam next time. The registration made by you is valid for 3 years. According to this, you can take the exam 6 times. And even after 3 years, you can renew again by paying Rs 300.
You can apply for CA Foundation after 12th, for which the Central Government has established an independent body. The most important thing about this exam is that there is no age limit, that is, you can register to become a CA at any age, with this there is no provision for any kind of reservation for pass score and campus placement. That further enhances its reputation.
For the CA Foundation examination, you have to apply 4 months in advance. This is 4 months to study. Accordingly, in 2019, the last date of registration for the application was kept 30 June.
CA Foundation Registration Process for CA Foundation
- To register for CA foundation, you can easily register by visiting the ICAI website. This is an easy process.
- First of all, open ICIC’s official website www.icai.org.
- Now click on STUDENT from the many options shown above.
- Now you will have several options in order, go to Course Registration Forms and click on them.
- Now go to the Application Form for Registration to Foundation Course and click.
- Now set your password by putting your complete information name, number, gender, time of birth, etc. on the given form.
- After filling the form, you will receive an OTP at your given number. Verify it
- Now a page of the website will open in front of you, in which more information related to you will be asked, which you will have to fill.
- After filling these details, you will have to upload your required documents.
- After this, on the next page, you will have options to pay. After payment of this, the system will prepare the form for you, which you will have to submit to the regional office within 7 days along with the relevant document.
- Documents required for CA Foundation
- 12th pass certificate from a reputed board
- To place a color photo on the CA Registration Form
- Certified copy of the nationality of the country concerned if the student is a foreigner
- Verified copy if you are SC / ST / OBC or Disabled
- 10th verified mark sheet in which your name and date of birth and year have been given.
- After the registration process is complete, your study material will be sent to your registered address.
CA Foundation Registration Fees
|Registration||Fees in Rs.||Fees in USD|
|Subscription to student’s journal (for one year) (optional)||200||20 USD|
|Subscription to member journal (for one year) (optional)||400||40 USD|
CA Foundation Registration 2019 Latter in CA
ICAI issues registration letters to all the students who have applied for it. This registration letter arrives at your address within 1 month. If for some reason you do not receive it, you can go to the regional office and get information about it.
Know how to download CA Registration Letter Online.
For this, first, go to the official website of ICAI and click on E-Service.
After clicking on the e-services, you will find the reprint letter under Head Members and Students.
There you have to select the type of letter you want to print i.e. registration for CA Foundation course.
After selecting the letter type you have to select the candidate type i.e. student.
Now, you have to enter your registration number and then the date of birth.
After presenting the above details, you can take a print of your letter.
Why is the registration letter required before the exam
ICAI has always been advising that along with your admit card, you
In the absence of the admit card, you can sit in the CA Foundation examination after completing some process through the registration letter.
How to know the status of online registration (CA Foundation)
There are 2 ways to get your CA registration done correctly so that you will be able to know the status of your registration.
In a first way, after registering for CA Foundation, you get a mail with your number and password, which confirms that your registration has been successfully done.
Apart from this, you can check your registration status by going to the registration link. If you can do this easily then it means your registration has been done successfully.
After being registered with CA Foundation, ICAI provides CA Foundation Material to its students in due time. Along with this, 4 months time is given to the students to study. For this exam, you must be registered for CA Foundation, otherwise, you will not be able to take this exam.
When do you get the CA Foundation Admit Card
For the CA Foundation examination, students are provided with an application form dead months before the exam. Students can get the admit card by filling this application form online. Admit cards are available online, which can be downloaded and taken at the time of examination. Its result is declared 2 months after the CA Foundation examination. Which you can see by visiting the website.
We hope that from this article you have got all the information related to the registration of CA Foundation. In order to get good results in CA Foundation course, you need a guide who can guide you properly and use your inner potential to help you succeed. Today, VSI is a recognized name not only in Rajasthan but in the entire country for the preparation of CA. So let’s join VSI and ensure your success. And once you do foundation from VSI, you will not want to go anywhere else to CA and Intermediate.