Parag Gupta Classes’ Self-Help & Support
Set-up (on Desktop/Laptop), install, class slides, lecture-wise details, etc.:
- Updated software for Pendrive/Google drive classes
- Few antivirus software might detect our software as false positive and erroneously show it as a virus so kindly add our software as an exception to your antivirus software. Kindly search on Google/YouTube “How to add a file to exception on XYZ antivirus” to understand better in this regard.
- Link to understand the procedure to play your classes, change your playback speed, etc.: Visit
- In case any classes are not playing properly, download the class of the respective batch again from the respective below-mentioned links and then play the class.
- Regular Batch for New course (SCMPE) (Latest Batch):- Click Here
- Fast-track Batch for New Course (SCMPE) (Latest Batch):- Click Here
- Normal Batch for (AMA) Old course:-Click Here
- Revision Batch (AMA):-Click Here
Sample of book, Homework videos, Handwritten class slides, and Lecture-wise details, are available at the following links:
- Regular Batch for New course (SCMPE) (Latest Batch):- Visit
- Fast-track Batch for New Course (SCMPE) (Latest Batch):- Visit
- Regular Batch: New Course (South Indian Students):- Visit
- Regular Batch (AMA):-Visit
- Revision Batch (AMA):-Visit
Common errors and self-solutions while installation:
1) Error: “There is No Row at position zero”
Ans: – Id / Password is either wrong or student is erroneously using spacebar in a username.
2) Loading Error or only loading is appearing but a video is not playing.
Ans: – Kindly wait for 2 minutes (my watch) as on certain occasions it takes time to play a video. Typically, this problem is because of internet issue-Kindly check your internet connection.
3) After inserting decryption key, video player doesn’t open but page stays at decryption key, etc.
Ans: – This error usually occurs when pc doesn’t contain windows media player. To play the class, close the software and install VLC player. Now right click any encrypted class and click Properties. Now select Open with and choose VLC as program. This will change icons of classes to VLC but classes will not play on the VLC. Now, play the class on the software by decrypting it. It will work well.
4) How to increase video playback speed?
Ans: Refer: Click Here
If your software doesn’t contain the above box to get the increase speed box then kindly download the updated software from Click Here
5) Error: “You have reached a maximum number of views”?
Ans. This error usually comes in the following situations:
A. If your class is not properly downloaded. You can check the same by playing any other class which you played earlier. If that class is playing and the other class is not playing, then you need to re-download the class from the provided folder.
B. If no class is playing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ call us at our technical team’s no.- 9871838210(Mon-Sat-9:00a.m – 6:00 p.m) and share your details like-Username, contact no. and order no.
6) A number of views are in -ve.
Ans: You must be an old student who was supposed to use the old “view based software” although you using latest software with “hour/minutes based software”. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your name, email id, order details, and phone number.
7) Error writing to file C:\Program Files (x86)… Verify that you have access to that directory.
Ans: Stop the antivirus, and reinstall the software and while installing kindly change the directory to D:\
8) Remaining views/minutes are not showing in the software.
Ans: Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email id, order details, and phone number.
9) Everything in pen drive is coming as a shortcut. E.g: Check Now
Ans.: Your computer is infected with a virus. Kindly refer: Check Now
10) Error: HRESULT 0xc8000222 Error .NET Framework 4.0 While Problem Installation
11) Error is “A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The Server was not found……..SQL Server)
Ans.: Kindly connect to internet till the time software opens and class starts playing.
12) Error is” The cabinet file _”166……………” required for installation is corrupt and can not be used. This could indicate network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package”
Ans.: Software installation file is not downloaded or copied properly. Download or copy it again and then try installation.
13) If login is successful but an error comes at the time of decryption.
Ans.: Go to C:\Program Files (x86). Right Click on the folder VTS and then go to Security. Choose a group or user name>Click edit>Allow Full Control. Do the same with all user groups.
14) After logout from the software, task manager and desktop icons are not visible.
Ans.: This problem usually occurs because of issue in Explorer file in Windows. Just press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC on keyboard. Now File>New Task (Run..). A tab will appear. Write Explorer.exe in that tab and it will bring back desktop icons
15) If you are playing classes from Pendrive and the whole folder get selected instead of 1 class.
Ans.: Step 1- kindly copy all of your classes from Pendrive to pc/laptop
Step 2- Then try to play it.
16) Issue in decryption of 68OCNR class.
Ans.: If you are facing an issue in the decryption of the 68OCNR class. Kindly delete class no. 68OCNR from your Pendrive/ folder and download 68OCNR1 from the Google Drive link mentioned below then try to play 68OCNR1 class in the software. The rest procedure to play the class will remain the same. Check Now
17) While installing the software or while playing the class, if you face the error “Network error! Please try again.” or “The error code is 2503”?
Ans. These errors are because of a problem with permission to the “C:\Windows\Temp” folder and to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\VTS” folder.
Provide permissions to all the users in both the folders in a ways given in this video:
18) If you are facing the issue given below in the image?
Ans. Go to App & Browser Control and off the windows defender setting.
Kindly refer this video
20) Error: An unhandled exception occurred. Program is terminating. View log for additional information.
Answer: Try following video solution: (from the time (00:01:12) the video will start playing with powershell admin).
If still the problem persists, your software is not properly installed. Please connect to our technical team at 9871838210/ email us at email@example.com.
Preferable Screen Sharing Softwares:
Link to download: Visit
Link to download: Visit
Link to download: Visit
(Important Note: Kindly make sure to download Ammyy Admin through Internet Explorer only. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox don’t support Ammyy Admin. Few antivirus software might detect our software as false positive and erroneously show it as a virus so kindly add our software as an exception to your antivirus software. Kindly search on Google/YouTube “How to add a file to exception on XYZ antivirus” to understand better in this regards)