ICAI CA Foundation Exam Result Dec 2022- The results of the Chartered Accountants Examination (Old Course and New Course) Examination held in November/December 2020 are probably going to be announced soon.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI, is expected to release the ICAI CA Foundation Result for the December 2022 Exam soon. The foundation exam results, according to reports, will be available on December 30, 2023. The outcomes will be made available on the official website, icai.org. Historically, the ICAI announces the results one month after the last exam date. Between December 14, 2022, and December 20, 2022, the CA Foundation December Exam 2022 was held. The exam results will most likely be released on January 30, 2023, to February 06, 2023, according to reports.
India’s best CA Foundation 2023 coaching are Parag Gupta Classes. The best experienced teachers are available to teach CA students in the best environment.
ICAI CA Result Date Dec 2022
|CA Foundation Result (Dec-2022)||30, Jan to 06, Feb 2023|
ICAI Results & Merit list Websites:
Students can check out CA Final result, CA Intermediate result & CA Foundation result with its Merit list on any of the following websites of ICAI-
How to Check ICAI CA November 2022 Results?
Here is the procedure for why you can check your CA in Different manners:
How to check ICAI Exam Result 2022 through the Website
- Visit the official ICAI website OR copy this link: https://icaiexam.icai.org/icai_results/index.php
- Click on the links indicating ‘Result’
- Click on the link for the results/scores of your CA course
- Enter your ICAI roll number and pin number or registration number
- Click on ‘submit’ to check CA Result
How to check ICAI Exam Result Dec 2022 through SMS
Candidates can also receive their CA Foundation 2022 through SMS on their mobile number by following the below-given steps.
- Step 1: Use the registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Type the message ”CAFND” (space) the 6-digit roll number.
- Step 3: Send the SMS to 58888.
What’s next after getting CA Exam Result?
- CA Foundation students will apply for CA Inter 1/ both groups; CA Inter passed students will apply for CA Final exams & CA Final students will for GSCM training for 15 days.
- If you fail in exams, apply for a re-attempt or you can go for verification of your papers.
Candidates who wish to apply for verification of answer sheets can apply for the same within a month along with a demand draft of Rs 200 in favor of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.
The scorecards will be sent to the candidates on their mailing address by speed post, after a few days of declaration of result. In case of non-receipt of the scorecard, the candidate must write to email@example.com within 4-5 weeks from the date of result declaration.