TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and Parag Gupta Classes.
- It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the Parag Gupta Classes and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged.
- Parag Gupta Classes will be providing all services to Students.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS (Terms & Conditions)
The full course fee is mentioned on the form, Demand draft payments should be made favouring “Parag Gupta & Associates” payable at New Delhi. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, the fee may be refunded only if “Parag Gupta Classes” fails to start a Course (not applicable for unavoidable instances). Delay in starting of the class by a fortnight shall not be considered as not starting.
- All courses have different starting dates and different fees and all information is stated on our website and application.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes, etc provided to them, to a third party. If any student finds out about sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be blocked.
- Students will be issued with ID cards upon registration, which is expected to be there with Students at all times during classes and produce upon request. (face to face classes)\
- Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Pendrive or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Pen drive and/or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Pen drive and/or our products.
- You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Pen drive and/or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Parag Gupta Classes.
- We may also contact the user through SMS, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Parag Gupta Classes is nonliable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database.
Students are advised to (Terms & Conditions)
- Do not carry any valuables to the study centre and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study centre premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of PARAG GUPTA CLASSES from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Not to involve in damaging or defacing the study centre’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study centre.
- Students are expected to behave responsibly and help PARAG GUPTA Classes for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study centre.
- The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans in the Intimidator language while they are present at the study centre.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
- Students should keep their mobile phone in silent mode. Staff members of PARAG GUPTA CLASSES are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- Parag Gupta Classes may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
In case a student desires to seek a transfer from one study centre to another, then he/she has to make an application, stating the reasons for the request.
A transfer is Subject to-
- Availability of seats.
- The difference in the Course fee, upon transfers, shall be paid by the student additionally.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- While PARAG GUPTA CLASSES are aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at PARAG GUPTA CLASSES does not assure high marks.
Merely joining at PARAG GUPTA CLASSES does not assure high marks.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by PARAG GUPTA classes or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website www.paragguptaclasses.com.
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/through the PARAG GUPTA Classes website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- Read & understand the above and I am aware of the services PARAG GUPTA CLASSES shall provide to the students.
- The student provides us with the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case.
- Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part.
- Aware that the conduct of the CA exam is subject to ICAI policies & regulations.
- In case of any ICAI decision to cancel/alter exams/pattern of the exams, I understand that I am not eligible for any refund of the Fee paid.
- Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
- I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by PARAG GUPTA CLASSES with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.