ABOUT THE CA FINAL CLASSES
CA Final New Costing (SCMPE) Full Course By CA Parag Gupta in 216 Hrs. These lectures are beneficial for May 23 and onward attempts. Study Materials will be provided with the same. The course also includes Study Digest of ICAI which contains CASE STUDIES, CASE SCENARIOS & SKILLED BASED QUESTIONS.
|CA Final Costing in mobile app||Rs. 16000/-||Offer Price= 8000|
Click Here to enroll
|CA Final Costing in Laptop(Google drive Mode)||Rs. 16000/-||Offer Price= 9000|
|CA Final Costing in Laptop(Pendrive)7||17000||Offer Price= 10000|
|CA Final Costing in Mobile app SD card||Rs. 16500/-|
Offer Price= 9500
Click Here to enroll
Why Parag Gupta Sir Is Considered as Best Faculty for CA Final Costing?
ABOUT COURSE- SCMPE-CA Final Costing
|Subscription Contents||Course Video Lectures + Study Materials (Hard Copy Books (Sample) – Along With Books, Handwritten notes, Class Slides of the batch by Parag Gupta Sir & Homework videos links are also provided. Revision, Study, And Examination Tips Videos Are Also Provided. All Updates To The Course Is Automatically Updated On Your Mobile app-StudyByTech|
|Lecture Duration||216 Hours (75 lectures) with 20% extra viewing hours i.e we count just the hours you are on the play button.|
|Total Viewing hours||1.2 times on total duration with the option to open any video any time till you have hours to play the classes.|
|Validity||3 yrs (Amendments included throughout this period)|
Mobile App | SD Card (32 GB) | (Laptop)Google Drive | (Laptop)Pen Drive (64 GB)
For laptop students, the descent Video player screen/skin size will be approx. 60% of the actual screen size of the laptop.
All Updates Will Be Provided Through The Mobile App To All Students. So All Students Are Requested To Provide Their Username Of Studybytech app to Contactus@studybytech.com. & send it to email@example.com.
For Demo Lectures, click here
SAMPLE OF BOOKS, HANDWRITTEN NOTES, CLASS SLIDES, AND CHAPTERWISE DESCRIPTION
|MODE SWITCHING||Students taking classes on Offer will not be Shifted to Laptop classes. Classes purchased without an offer for the mobile app are eligible to change in mode.|
|Features of Mobile app||1. Controls playback speed;|
Video quality change according to Internet speed.
Resume the class where paused;
2. ADD NOTES FEATURE– add personal notes to the course. Useful for REVISION of course;
3. DISCUSSION FORUM– To discuss any query with your teacher & other subscribed users.
4. HTML Port, Screen Mirroring & Casting– These features are disabled.
Save Money on Our Classes
|Name of Account Holder||SSV STUDY-BY-TECH PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Bank Name||IndusInd Bank|
|Account Type||Current Account|
|Branch Name||Preet Vihar Branch|
|Branch Address||C-61, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, New Delhi-110092|
|IFSC / RTGS Code||INDB0000031|
After payment kindly provide the following details on firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Payment proof;
2. Shipping address with Pin code;
3. Phone no.
4. Username on Studybytech app for Mobile app access.
About the Faculty-
- CA Parag Gupta is a lecturer, entrepreneur, and examiner by profession. In the last few years, he has been rated as the top lecturer for Costing CA Final.
- He has served as a lecturer at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and other private professional institutions including Pearson, Gaap Bright, VG Learning Destination, etc.
- He has also worked as an examiner and observer for ICAI. He holds a degree in commerce from the University of Delhi and has been awarded a Chartered Accountant degree from ICAI. He also holds a Diploma in Information Systems Audit (DISA) from ICAI.
- CA. PARAG GUPTA is a D.I.S.A. qualified fellow member of ICAI. He has graduated from the University of Delhi as one of the top scorers in “Mathematics”, “Cost Analysis & Control” & “Financial management” at the university level.
- Thereafter, he raised his bar further and qualified as a Chartered Accountant with excellent scores at each level. His teaching career began after his much-appreciated spell at ICICI Bank.
- His extra-curricular activities helped him stay ahead of the crowd during his college education. Playing chess was his hobby and his participation in various chess competitions won his various acclaim.